4.09.2014

Finding out Your Child has Juvenile Diabetes


Finding out Your Child has Juvenile Diabetes


It can be an emotional time when you find out that your child has been diagnosed with
type 1 diabetes. You will wonder how this is going to affect your child emotionally and
what it is going to mean for their future health. Your child is also going to be riding an
emotional roller coaster. Depending on their age, they may or may not understand
everything that is going on but they will understand that there are big changes being
implemented.

When a child is diagnosed with diabetes it affects the entire family. The day to day life
of everyone may be changed. It will be a stressful time for but the best thing to do is to
utilize the support available to you from your family, friends and health care providers.

Educate yourself and your family and take it slow and easy. You are going to have a lot
to learn and there is going to be a learning curve at the beginning. Not only do you need
to learn how to give injections and monitor blood glucose levels but you will also have to
plan very specific meals. But it can be done and after some time it will be second nature.

Your whole family can benefit from the lifestyle changes that are going to be made. It
may be especially hard for siblings but they will adjust just as everyone else will too.
Eating a healthy well-balanced diet with plenty of exercise and physical activity is good
for the entire family.

Be there to support and listen to your child when they need it. They will be going
through a range of emotions from anger to sadness and they are going to need their
parents help during these times. If you keep a positive attitude and outlook they will too.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS CONTENT WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE INFORMED ABOUT DIABETES

2 comments:


  1. have been suffering from (DIABETES) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the Internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (DIABETES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr VOKE (doctorvoke@gmail.com) or text him +1(661)-797-0921

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, ANTI VIRUS, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2348025012866
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete